- The organizers of ICGNB-2022 welcome all abstracts within the focus of the conference. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts or either oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts will only be submitted through Microsoft CMT. It is strongly recommended to prepare the complete text of your abstract as well as any figures/ tables before accessing online abstract submission.
- Abstracts need to be written in clear English, taking into account the following : (a) Maximum word count of abstract title: 15 words, (b) Maximum word count of abstract text: 250 words (adjust in case of tables/figures), (c) Name of the presenting author shall be underlined, (d) The Organizing Committee reserves the rights to delete, edit, or add keywords to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications. Please check the sample abstract for instructions. Sample Abstract
- After submission, abstracts cannot be changed by the authors anymore.
- Abstract will be reviewed on the following major criteria: Originality, Scientific Soundness, and English language.
- After completion of the abstract review process, the submitting author will receive a scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a participant of ICGNB-2022 for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts are responsible for any Intellectual Property issues concerning the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of ICGNB-2022 reserves the right to use submitted abstracts for conference purposes.
[su_button url=”http://institutions.northsouth.edu/icgnb/payment/” icon=”icon: usd”]Payment Details[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://institutions.northsouth.edu/icgnb/submitabstract/” icon=”icon: send-o”]Abstract Submission[/su_button]